Apprentice HR administrator
This apprenticeship provides a great opportunity to work and learn from a professional and diverse HR team, providing general and HR administrative support. Liaising with a variety of colleagues, managers and stakeholders, you will be expected to undertake a variety of administrative duties both independently and under supervision.
Closing date: March 1, 2024
- To support with undertaking the administrative duties associated with the recruitment of staff, including placing adverts, collating applications and liaising with recruiting managers as required.
- Supporting with the onboarding processes for new staff including carrying out pre-employment checks including references, Qualifications, Right to Work, overseas checks etc. Ensuring all checks are carried out in a timely manner and prior to employment.
- Supporting the training activities of the business, this includes booking, tracking, administering the ECITB portal to apply and receive funding for all relevant training booked, to chase and accurately update records with training certificates.
- Supporting the HR Team with the maintenance of the personnel records for employees and undertaking any training necessary to enable safer recruitment of staff.
- Accurate and timely data inputting of new starter employment details, leavers, variations, maternity, paternity, absence and annual leave, etc. onto the relevant systems and ensuring all electronic staff files are legal and up to date.
- Ensuring the maintenance of employee records, ensuring complete accuracy, confidentiality and compliance with GDPR.
- Assisting with the Probationary Process administration.
- Supporting payroll activities including variations to contract, sickness and maternity and leaver processes within given deadlines.
- Assisting with the preparation of employment contracts, changes to employment terms and conditions letters, ensuring they are accurate and issued in a timely manner.
- To assist with the management of the shared HR inboxes and to provide first line support when necessary to ensure queries are dealt with professionally, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Supporting the HR Team with absence management procedures • Minute taking in formal meetings.
- Responding to day to day queries
Working towards the HR Support Level 3 qualification and attending Warrington & Vale Royal college on a day-release basis.
Complete CIPD Level 5. Progress to Advisor level.
We have decades of specialist experience in controlled environments within some of the most demanding industries and locations We offer a seamless end-to-end service from concept to completion and beyond, across single-discipline and complex multi-disciplinary projects All services are delivered in-house by highly skilled and experienced teams supported by the latest technology Our thorough and detailed approach to regulatory compliance means we mitigate your risk Our quality standards and our ‘right first time’ approach enable us to deliver on time, on budget, and to the highest standards.
WARRINGTON & VALE ROYAL COLLEGEApprenticeship standard:
HR support (level 3)