Apprentice Lettings Property Manager
HOMESURE (UK) LIMITED
Established in 2007, we’re an independent estate and lettings agency with branches in both Liverpool and Prescot.
Far from your average property team, we advise on selling and lettings, investing in new properties, as well as managing and maintaining portfolio. This is a fantastic opportunity to enter the sector as our next apprentice!
Closing date: March 8, 2024
- Reporting to the Head of Property Management and our landlords
- Day-to-day enquires from all parties via email/telephone/online portal ensuring they are responded to quickly and efficiently
- Scheduling planned/regular maintenance
- Arranging reactive maintenance works
- Health & Safety Compliance management, ensuring each property has the required documents/tests required, such as Gas Safety Certificates, Electric Installation Condition Reports, and smoke alarms, for example.
- Arranging & carrying out regular site visits & inspections
- General filing and administration.
As part of this apprenticeship you will also gain CIH Level 2 certificate in housing practice.
You will meet with your dedicated Development Coach at least once per month. You will attend a series of online workshops and will also be observed in your workplace
A permenant role with lots of progression opportunities available
HOMESURE (UK) LIMITED
What you will achieve with us ● Growth of our managed portfolio for your own & the team’s direct reward ● 100% Health, Safety & Legal compliance across our entire portfolio ● Improvement of the properties we manage so they are healthier, safer, more efficient, and nicer places to live ● Facilitation of pleasant & effective communication between landlords, tenants, and contractors. ● Career Progression to further your own personal development & increase the company’s service offering to our clients. EVERY TEAM MEMBER starts life at Homesure with a personalised Career Pathway Plan which provides a roadmap to career progression, with CPD, learning,pay milestones, and promotions. Our work environment includes ● Regular social events ● Safe work environment ● Relaxed atmosphere ● Wellness programmes ● On-the-job training ● Growth opportunities
THE LEARNING FOUNDRY LIMITEDApprenticeship standard:
Housing and property management assistant (level 2)