Apprentice Operations & Administrative Assistant
CONQUER LIFE CIC
An Apprentice Operations & Administrative Assistant is required for a Social Enterprise / Community Centre, based in Bootle. You will undertake your Level 3 Business Administration qualification, carrying out general administrative duties and will input data, complete records and assist in producing reports.
Closing date: February 4, 2024
- General administrative duties
- Identifying areas to improve efficiency and implementing strategies to achieve this
- To input data, complete records and assist in producing reports
- To ensure there is sufficient stationary/housekeeping supplies and reorder when required
- To take bookings and manage the diaries of the venue and manager
- To prepare the venue for event bookings
- To co-ordinate with contractors to ensure maintenance is carried out
- To support delivery of children’s activities when required
- This is a unique opportunity to learn all aspects of running a business.
Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and Functional Skills maths and English, if required. Work based learning.
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
CONQUER LIFE CIC
At Conquer Life our mission is to promote a positive lifestyle and empower young people to raise their aspirations and build emotional resilience. Our company was founded in 2017 by local volunteers seeking to make a difference for young people in our community. We are a small staff team, supported by amazing volunteers to deliver activities and services for our community. Our services include after school clubs, youth projects, mental health support work, holiday activity clubs and visiting schools to deliver workshops.
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)Apprenticeship standard:
Business administrator (level 3)