Apprentice Recruitment Administrator
GPW Design Services Limited
As part of your role as Recruitment Administrator you will be answering incoming telephone calls, company emails, covering reception duties, managing stationery, formatting CVs and assisting other divisions with administration when required.
Closing date: December 15, 2023
Ever thought about a career in Recruitment? GPW are looking for driven and charismatic individual to join their team an Apprentice Recruitment Administrator with opportunities to grow within the company. Apprentice Recruitment Administrator £211.20 per week Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8an to 4pm.
Main duties & Responsibilities:
- Dealing with customers through various means including media advertising, job boards, social media, referrals, networking, search and other innovative methods
- Assist with conducting effective face-to-face pre-selection interviews (or qualify by telephone if appropriate), ensuring that maximum information is obtained with regard to previous experience, current circumstances and future aspirations
- Liaising and communicating with a wide range of external organisations including employers to provide candidate information and introductions
- Confirm all such introductions; ensure that candidate and client are comprehensively prepared for the interview. Assist with follow up interviews with both parties in order to optimise the opportunity for a successful placement
- Market candidates via telephone or in written form, to companies that are deemed to be a suitable potential employer
- Arrange face to face meetings with prospective and existing clients in order understand their exact requirements and to present (in conjunction with sales aids) the contract and permanent recruitment services
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Confident talking to new people
- Responsible and adaptive
- Able to build a rapport with customers
Desired Personal Qualities:
- Good IT skills are required
- Good research skills
- Good level of communication skills
- 5 GCSEs at Level 4/Grade C, equivalent and above
- The role would suit someone with an interest in recruitment resourcing with further career progression to multiple roles within the company. Some of our managers have come via the Apprentice scheme previously
- You will gain Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner; this will be delivered by St Helens Chamber via a mixture of classroom and onsite training
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required)
The role would suit someone with an interest in recruitment resourcing with further career progression to multiple roles within the company. Some of our managers have come via the apprentice scheme previously.
GPW Design Services Limited
GPW Recruitment are a local and established Recruitment Agency whose clients include blue-chip, multi-national organisations who use their services as part of their corporate strategy.
ST HELENS CHAMBER LIMITEDApprenticeship standard:
Customer service practitioner (level 2)