Apprentice Travel Consultant – St Helens
HAYS TRAVEL LIMITED
Hays Travel apprenticeships are an exciting and credible alternative to other educational routes, where you will still continue your studies working towards a nationally recognised apprenticeship programme. Alongside valuable on-the job experience, you’ll also get a salary at the end of every month!
Closing date: May 17, 2024
Whilst beginning to learn about the business and how we operate, you will be provided with ongoing training and support to help develop your customer service and selling skills. You will learn how to adapt to working within a fast paced sales environment, gain travel product knowledge and develop confidence and flair which will enable you to meet customer’s needs.
This apprenticeship is perfect to develop your passion for travel. Working in the sales division requires hard work, excellent customer service skills and a firm grasp on product knowledge. With a positive and results driven attitude, you will recommend a range of holiday experiences and ancillary products with a view to achieving your individual and team sales targets. You will also be focussed towards completing the apprenticeship programme with the determination to be successful in your role.
- Source and provide accurate and relevant travel information that will ensure customers have a positive travel experience
- Carry out transactions, using a range of reservation and booking systems
- Respond positively and imaginatively to customers’ requirements, demonstrating an enthusiasm to inspire and delight them
Our in-house experienced learning and development coaches are on hand to give you expert advice, one-to-one support and award-winning training throughout your apprenticeship. Many of our team leaders and managers started their careers as apprentices – so there’ll always be someone there to offer you help and guidance on the job.
- You will work towards a Level 3 Travel Consultant Apprenticeship, including Functional Skills in English and maths if required
- We pride ourselves on our training and progression opportunities and many of our current managers started with us as an apprentice
HAYS TRAVEL LIMITED
Our head office is home to over 500 employees and is the hub of our activity.
HAYS TRAVEL LIMITEDApprenticeship standard:
Travel consultant (level 3)