Apprenticeship High Hopes-Early Years Level 2 Fantastic Opportunity
High Hopes at Longview
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a candidate to join High Hope nursery based in Huyton. We are looking for someone to join our nursery to support the children with their care and education. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to earn a salary and gain a level 2 qualification.
Closing date: March 1, 2024
- To work as part of a highly motivated team dedicated to providing a high standard of holistic care and development for all children attending the setting
- To gain a good knowledge of the policies and procedures within the nursery for such events as illness, accidents, safeguarding children and health and safety etc. Working within current guidelines and legislation regarding the care and education of young children
- To work towards gaining a standard required under the Level 2 Child Care qualification held
- To ensure that practice within the area of responsibility is consistent with the standards laid down in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- To liaise and engage with parents who access the nursery, to provide advice and support and answer questions in line with the settings Key Person role
- To develop personal skills and practice within the EYFS framework and standards and undertake any professional development as identified during performance monitoring at staff supervisions
- To take an active role in the day to day planning, observations and assessments of children within the environment, tailoring to each individuals needs and interests in line with the EYFS, with support from qualified staff
- To record information regarding children’s development and day accurately in line with policies and procedures i.e. completing nappy / sleep charts, medication forms, daily diaries etc.
- To maintain professional partnerships with outside agencies to ensure the welfare of individual children is met
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, you will achieve:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner standard
- Paediatric first aid qualification
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification
- Training location to be confirmed
- A full-time position is available upon completion of the apprenticeship
High Hopes at Longview
If you are looking for a reliable children's nursery in Liverpool, High Hopes Child Care is here for you. We are a non-profit charity organisation and have been providing childcare and out-of-school services for more than 17 years.
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITEDApprenticeship standard:
Early years practitioner (level 2)