ASK Italian Level 3 Apprenticeship – Senior Production Chef
As an ASK Italian Apprentice we’ll give you:
A bespoke level 3 apprenticeship programme to launch your career with ASK Italian. We will teach you all about our business with the opportunity to gain a full time Sous Chef Role. Our CEO started out as a Team Member – where will your career take you?
Closing date: March 31, 2024
Your role will include:
- Demonstrating a passion for people, great service, and amazing food
- Working together with our front of house team
- Making sure the kitchen is fully prepared for service in line with cleaning, audit and brand standards
- Working with and within all sections of the kitchen, creating our amazing dishes to company standards
- Working in line with all food safety, health and safety, allergen and cleaning standards
- Assist with all preparation including, deliveries, defrosting, labelling and storage
- Safely close the kitchen and other back of house areas
As an ASK Italian Team Member we’ll ASK you to:
- Have a huge passion for our Italian food, with the desire to learn and deliver our fabulous menu
- Work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with an eye for detail and a drive for excellent standards
As an ASK Italian Chef we’ll give you:
- Full training into role and great opportunities for career development, including a fully accredited and industry recognised Level 3 Apprenticeship Certificate as a Senior Production Chef
- Our partner Hit Training will deliver online workshops and 1:1 coaching to enhance the skills you are developing in the restaurant
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Upon completion of the apprenticeship programme, you’ll continue at ASK Italian full time in your role. Going forward, you can follow our career path and become a Sous Chef and beyond! With our amazing training, including our Italian Education and our fantastic development programme, we’re the perfect place to keep growing, so come join us, and be a part of our team!
At ASK Italian our people are at the heart of everything we do. ASK Factor is who we are and how we showcase our Full-Hearted personality. We’re dynamic individuals who work together to achieve the same goals. Join us and you’ll be 100% supported in your career journey, whichever route you take and however far you’d like to go. We care deeply, look out for each other and work together to be the best we can be. Our values and beliefs are packed full of Italian attitude and underpin everything we do. Heartfelt – We genuinely love what we do and believe in what we say. Respectful – We care about how we make people feel and our impact on the world around us. Generous – We’ll go that extra mile to make a difference. Spirited – We’re determined, always moving forward to be the best we can be.
HIT TRAINING LTDApprenticeship standard:
Senior production chef (level 3)