Bid & Proposal Coordinator Apprenticeship
AVT Reliability Ltd
We have an opportunity for a Bid & Proposal Coordinator apprentice to join us. You’ll be fully supported throughout the apprenticeship training programme with open opportunities to support the work of the organisation, Contributing towards administration and cross team / business bid support.
Closing date: December 31, 2023
- General and technical administration with Sage data input
- Quotation for one off orders and multiple order lines with contract review
- Assist the admin team with communication and enquiries related to bids and proposals
- Complete pre proposal and bid questionnaires with all relative documentation packs and data requirements
- Proposal completion in conjunction with the sales team and management team
- Participate in other admin support work where required
- Be a team player with the potential to become an integral part AVT Reliability team
- Engage in the use of internal computerised systems
The job holder is required to carry out reasonable tasks within his / her level of skill and ability (as requested by senior management).
Bid and Proposal Co-ordinator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- On successful completion of the apprenticeship, individuals will be eligible for membership of the Association of Bid and Proposal Management Professionals (APMP)
- Montly 1-1 tutor teaching and learning
- Training to be completed at AVT Reliability, where learner is based in office
- On completion of the Apprenticeship, many transferable skills will have been acquired, lending themselves to a variety of careers and job pathways. Staying in bid / proposal co-ordination and management is the most obvious route but roles in procurement, sales, business development, project management and many more, are options available dependent on the individual and their preferences and appetites
AVT Reliability Ltd
AVT Reliability® offer a full range of condition monitoring services including: vibration and oil analysis, thermography, and ultrasound as well as training. These services are used as part of their asset integrity, performance monitoring and maintenance management programs or for one off consultation. AVT Reliability® can act as your on-site maintenance provider, consultant or one off trouble shooter and you can rest assured that you are in the hands of some of the worlds leading experts in reliability. With over 40 years experience helping companies improve reliability, AVT Reliability® are a market leading plant reliability specialists. Employing more than 100 professional condition monitoring engineers at its offices throughout the UK and Europe.
JC TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LTDApprenticeship standard:
Bid and proposal co-ordinator (level 3)