Business Administration Apprentice
Velocity Academy have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice with MyTriathlon, a online retail company based in Runcorn. This is an office based role working closely with our team to give input on project management, accounting data and analysis on all aspects of business from marketing to stock.
Closing date: December 15, 2023
Office based role working closely with our team to give input on project management, accounting data and analysis on all aspects of business from marketing to stock.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
· Data analysis
· Data entry
· Customer service
· Working with Excel spreadsheets
· Filing paperwork
Velocity apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, they will provide the skills necessary to succeed in the workplace and to expand future career prospects.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their programme.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Business Administration, with training in how to:
· Use multiple IT packages and systems in order to write letters/emails, perform financial processes and analyse data.
· Produce accurate records and documents including emails, letters, files, payments, reports and proposals.
· Exercise proactivity and good judgement, in order to make effective decisions based on sound reasoning.
· Plan and organise a variety of different tasks in order to manage the expectations of colleagues at all levels.
· Manage projects, including the use of tools to scope, plan, monitor and report.
For a full list of programme modules visit: velocity-academy.co.uk
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
A fast growing online retail store specialising in Triathlon products. MyTriathlon was launched in 2010 as an online sports retailer specialising in swim, cycle run and triathlon products, offering a personalised service to triathletes of all abilities.
VELOCITY 1ST LIMITEDApprenticeship standard:
Business administrator (level 3)