Business Analyst Apprentice
Alfred H Knight
Alfred H Knight has an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst Apprentice to join the team based at our headquarters in Liverpool, UK. You will be part of our established Business Applications team which comes with a positive and supportive work environmen, kickstarting your new career in business and technology!
Closing date: February 28, 2024
- The Business Analyst will work closely with other Business Analysts and business stakeholders to elicit, analyse and document business processes
- Support software requirements for technology initiatives, including business information and web based applications
- Acts as an intermediary between the business and IT development teams
There will be ample opportunities for personal development and building your professional network within AHK. Whilst working towards your Level 4 Business Analysis Apprenticeship and BCS qualifications, you shall also benefit from mentorship from our Business Analysis team. Whilst working across the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), there will also be opportunities to travel both domestically and internationally to one of our many facilities to work with the wider business.
Apprentices without level 2 English will need to achieve this level prior to taking the End-Point Assessment.
- Data Scientist
- Digital and technology solutions professional – software engineering professional
- Digital and technology solution specialist – IT Business Analysis Specialist
Alfred H Knight
Alfred H Knight is a totally independent, family-owned business spanning five generations. We enable global trade by providing independent inspection, analysis and consultancy services to the metals, minerals, solid fuels and agricultural industries. Established in 1881, we operate in more than 40 countries with a well-earned reputation for providing reliable, professional services. We maintain rigorous quality standards to ensure that our operations provide the highest level of services to our clients. We achieve this through compliance with industry standards and regulations for laboratory, inspection and quality management, including ISO: IEC 17025, 17020, 9001, 14001 and 45001. Our people are our finest asset and as a truly global company, we value diversity and respect people from all backgrounds.
QA LIMITEDApprenticeship standard:
Business analyst (level 4)