Data Analyst Apprentice
CROWDER & CO LTD
Crowder Consulting is a professional business of consulting engineers, software developers and data analysts. In this role as a Data Analyst Apprentice you will Develop and maintain interfaces for loading client corporate systems into the Netbase database.
Closing date: March 7, 2024
- Document source to target mapping
- Write ETL (extract, transform, load) scripts and code to ensure the ETL process performs optimally. This includes the use third party tools such as FME, NiFi and bespoke interfaces such as DOS command files calling Oracle SQL Loader and Python scripts
- Support the building of data streaming to Netbase REST API within AWS including writing Python Lambda functions to load data into the Netbase database
- Develop database routines to load the Netbase database (core tables)
- Support the client on interfaces that have been developed
- Produce interface documentation to meet QA procedures
- Update job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products to enhance the process of loading Netbase
Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship Standard:
Your training takes place at work and NowSkills also provides live online, on-demand online, and 1:1 with your subject specialist digital tutor that you will have assigned to you
Upon successful completion, you will receive a certification of your Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship Standard
The successful candidate may be offered full-time employment and the chance to progress to a higher-level apprenticeship or position in the Data team.
CROWDER & CO LTD
Crowder Consulting is a professional business of consulting engineers, software developers and data analysts. As an SME we are one of a kind in the global water industry, having been at the leading edge of developing innovative consultancy, data and field services solutions for water network management for over 30 years. Our focus is the support of our UK and International water operator clients with advanced solutions and high-quality services for their network management, leakage and NRW reduction initiatives.
NOWSKILLS LIMITEDApprenticeship standard:
Data analyst (level 4)