Early years Nursery Assistant Apprentice
AINTREE DAY NURSERY & KIDS CLUB LTD
Are you fun? Are you looking for a career in childcare? Are you available between the hours of 7:30am- 6pm, Monday- Friday?
You will be responsible for co-ordinating high quality education ensuring positive outcomes for children.
Closing date: January 30, 2024
1. To be responsible for co-ordinating high quality education ensuring positive outcomes for children.
2. To provide the highest standards of support, assisting children in achieving their maximum potential and independence.
3. Maintain, monitor and further develop good teaching practice and ensure the highest possible quality of teaching and learning that meets statutory requirements and maintains a supportive atmosphere, ensuring the safety, protection and well-being of each child.
4. To ensure the highest possible standards of education of the children for whom the teacher has class responsibility – socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually and aesthetically.
5. To lead and develop an effective EYFS team by establishing clear expectations and constructive working relationships, good team working and mutual support, delegating tasks where appropriate, evaluating practice and development, and motivating assistants in delivering quality teaching and learning.
6. To create and develop policies and programmes to meet the needs of all children.
7. To develop best practice in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
8. To ensure good progress in all areas of the EYFS stage.
9. To play a positive leading role in the general life of the setting, eg special events, book week, visits, off-site activities.
10. To welcome parents and ensure they understand setting policies. To promote good communication with parents by phone, meetings, newsletters, chat book information and displays.
11. To ensure good transition for children into their next setting / school.
12. To actively promote equal opportunities for all pupils in the EYFS.
You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship. As you progress through your apprenticeship your duties and responsibilities will alter as you develop the skills for a successful career in childcare
Training will be a mix of face to face and online learning.
You will gain an Early years level 3 qualification with a view to continuing onto further levels of apprenticeships and training.
Functional Skills in Maths and English if required.
First aid qualification.
Can you roar like a dinosaur? Can you bake cakes in our mud kitchen? Then we want to hear from you! Enhance your early years career with this fantastic opportunity working in a day nursery environment and caring for children. You will be supporting their learning and development through play and activities. A great role with lots of opportunities for development.
AINTREE DAY NURSERY & KIDS CLUB LTD
Are you looking for a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment for your little one to thrive in? Look no further! At Aintree Day Nursery, we offer top-quality childcare and early education for children aged 6 weeks to 4 years old. Why choose Aintree Day Nursery? Experienced and Caring Staff: Our team of dedicated and passionate childcare professionals ensure that your child receives the best care and attention they deserve. We prioritise their well-being and development above all else. Safe and Stimulating Environment: Your child's safety is our top priority. Our premises are designed with security measures in place, ensuring that your little one can explore and learn in a safe environment. Our playrooms create an exciting atmosphere that fosters curiosity and creativity.
SKERN LODGE LIMITEDApprenticeship standard:
Early years educator (level 3)