Pension Administration Apprenticeship
September 2024 starts with an 18-month programme leading to a professional qualification which allows you to learn new skills leading to fantastic career progression. We have friendly supportive teams with a mentor to help you and many of our apprentices have progressed to senior roles.
Closing date: March 8, 2024
- Communicating with clients, their members and advisers via email, letter, and telephone
- Process client pensioner payrolls, including calculations of net pay, arranging payments, liaison with tax offices and preparation of year end returns
- The preparation of computer-generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
- Attending team meetings to understand the priorities and offering support as required
- Plus lots more including interesting project work
- Working with our training provider, you will study for the Workplace Pensions (Administrator or Consultant) Level 3 qualification through the Pension Management Institute
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
- The programme is well structured with the support of a skills coach, friendly mentors, and line managers to ensure you succeed in your role and study
- There are lots of opportunities to develop beyond your apprenticeship – these can include progressing through the business area you completed your apprenticeship in, or transferring to a different business area
- You will be encouraged to continue to study and develop your skills if you wish to do so
We are proud to be a leading independent UK professional services consultancy at the forefront of risk, pensions, investment, and insurance with a team of more than 1,700 people in nine offices around the UK. We were recognised as being one of the 'best places to work in the UK' in 2023 and people who join Barnett Waddingham tend to stay, thriving in a professional learning environment and caring, friendly culture. Our aim is to support and look after you as you embark on your first steps to an amazing career with us!
THE GROWTH COMPANY LIMITEDApprenticeship standard:
Pensions administrator (level 3)