Project Management – Higher Skills Apprentice (Merseyside)
SCOTTISH POWER LIMITED
Right now, we’re working hard to upgrade our network to make it more efficient and sustainable for our customers, communities and stakeholders as we strive to achieve Net Zero. You’ll have the opportunity to get involved in some of our most exciting business and engineering projects and make a real-world difference.
Closing date: March 10, 2024
- You’ll have the opportunity to get involved in some of our most exciting business and engineering projects and make a real-world difference
- Managing Business and IT projects or engineering projects that range in complexity and value
- You’ll gain a breadth of experience across different business and engineering streams such as infrastructure investments and customer connections
Associate Project Manager Level 4 Apprenticeship Standard:
- During the programme, you’ll do a Diploma in Project Management, and, on completion, you’ll become a qualified Project Co-ordinator. And that’s just the start of your project management career
- This programme will be a mix of on-the-job training and college work
- After completing the programme you’ll move onto become a Project Co-ordinator with pathways to progress to Project Manager and Senior Project Manager
SCOTTISH POWER LIMITED
Our energy landscape is going through a time of profound change. A challenge touching every part of our society, we need to eradicate carbon emissions to halt the effects of climate change. We need to change how we live our lives and replace the use of fossil fuels for transport and heat. Electricity will be at the heart of the solution, through electric vehicles and heat pumps. And with more renewables generation and other technologies connected to the electricity grid than ever before, it’s our role to make sure we create a more efficient, cleaner, greener network to accommodate this increase in demand. Within SP Energy Networks, we are focusing on harnessing technology and innovation to create the networks of the future. With distribution networks designed for predictable, stable demand, it’s vital we upgrade our network to create the flexibility required to cope with the extensive changes to electricity demand, generation, and consumer behaviour. Through technology and innovation, we will enable a consumer-led revolution in the use and operation of our system. It will undergo the biggest changes to its design and operation for over half a century; and you can be part of it. We know people are central to building a better future, quicker, and we need talented, hardworking and flexible people to join us.
WIGAN AND LEIGH COLLEGEApprenticeship standard:
Associate project manager (level 4)