Quantity Surveyor Degree Level Apprenticeship
MOTT MACDONALD LIMITED
Can you imagine contributing to the design, construction and maintenance of everything around us, and on some of the worlds most high profile projects?
Using programmes such as computer aided design and building information management, you’ll learn engineering principles and technics to help design and deliver infrastructure and buildings.
Duties will include;
Monitoring and tracking progress identifying and managing risks, opportunities, issues and dependencies reporting and managing performance and project status
Producing and maintaining project documentation arranging and organising project meetings including agenda’s, attendees, taking and producing minutes and action logs
Identify areas for improvement, compliance risks and areas of good practice within the wider Rail team
Closing date: December 31, 2023
- To contribute to projects within the division
- To support the assistant project managers and project managers in -
- monitoring and tracking progress
identifying and managing risks, opportunities, issues and dependencies
- reporting and managing performance and project status
producing and maintaining project documentation
arranging and organising project meetings including agenda’s, attendees, taking and producing minutes and action logs
- Identify areas for improvement, compliance risks and areas of good practice within the wider Rail team in the NW
- proactively engage with Mott MacDonalds internal systems to build a level of expertise in there use to identify ways in which you can work in a more connected way with colleagues across the Global company
- You will attend university one day a week to work towards your construction quantity surveyor (degree) qualification.
- You will have the full support of your wider team, as well as a line manager, mentor and buddy, and a dedicated learning & development team
- You will join our 2 year ‘accelerate your future’ internal training scheme as well as company provided training sessions.
- Functional Skills in English and maths if required.
Apprentices will be required to complete a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) accredited BSc/BSc(Honours) or (where the apprentice already holds a Level 6 degree and subject to an assessment of prior learning) an RICS accredited Post Graduate Diploma or MSc that states it is linked to this apprenticeship.
MOTT MACDONALD LIMITED
We’re a management, engineering and development consultancy which works on projects across the world. By challenging norms, we like to solve humanity’s most difficult problems. We’re committed to making a positive contribution to the wellbeing of our staff as well as the environment, and communities in which we operate.
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF ESTATE MANAGEMENTApprenticeship standard:
Construction quantity surveyor (degree) (level 6)