GET STARTED IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
Become a Support Worker with Local Solutions and provide practical support and personal care to individuals within their own homes in various locations in Liverpool.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role with a leading Health and Social Care Charity. No experience is required and training will be provided.
There are a few things that we look for in all of our support workers;
We would need you to:
- Be a good communicator (verbally and in writing)
- Be patient, confident and enthusiastic about caring for others
- Able to use your own initiative
- Work as part of a team
- Flexibility to work a varied shift pattern to provide 24-hour support
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Must be aged 19+ by 31st August 2023 and be in receipt of benefits or have annual earnings of less than £31,600
- Not on Restart
- Not on WHP
- Not on IPES
Local Solutions are currently recruiting Support Workers to work in:
- Belle Vale
- Norris Green
- West Derby,
- and all other surrounding areas including Knowsley, Sefton and St Helens.
Additional Care Assistant Benefits
Working as a Care Assistant for Local Solutions, you can expect the following great benefits:
- Welcome Bonus:
> £100 when you complete your first 100 hours of paid care.
> £250 once you have past your 6-month probation period.
- £200 Refer a friend scheme *Once passed 6-month probation*
- Free uniform which includes an excellent quality fleece and waterproof coat.
- Paid Training – you will receive £100 in your first pay to cover your time spent completing your training.
- Provide all staff with a Free Enhanced DBS.
- Blue Light Card.
- Access to a full Employee Assistance Programme.
- 50% discount for our Watersports Centre.
- Annual awards for nominated employees.
- 20% discount off a Corporate Membership at Lifestyles Leisure centres
Thursday 23rd November 2023 – 10:30 am
Total Training Centre
Bootle Investment Centre, Stanley Road, Bootle, Liverpool,
Monday 27th November to Friday 08th December 2023 (10 Days)
6 Total Training Centre
3rd Floor, Bootle Investment Centre,
Stanley Road, Bootle, Liverpool, L20 3ET
Level 1 and 2 Fully Accredited Certificate in Health and Social Care qualification.
Induction day containing key information and introduction to employer
2 week H+S Care program covering:
- Equality and Diversity
- Disability Awareness
- Introduction to Dementia
Between 1st April 2023 and 31st March 2024, Support Workers with Local Solutions will receive a rate equivalent to £11.00 per hour for all worked hours.
This will be made up of the National Living Wage rate of £10.42 per hour – plus between 1st April 2023 and 31st March 2024 you will receive an additional top-up in your hourly rate for any worked hours of £0.58 – this will take your total hourly equivalent for all worked hours to £11.00 per hour – Our top-up payments are made in arrears.
Shift Patterns: Breakfasts and Lunches / Teas and Beds
Mileage: 45p per mile allowance included
Pay & Benefits
Location: Liverpool – Everton, Anfield, West Derby, Norris Green, Belle Vale, Speke, Allerton, Garston and all other surrounding areas, including Sefton/Knowsley/St Helens.