SAY HELLO TO… THE LEARNING FOUNDRY
The team at LCR Be More work with a growing number of partner organisations across the Liverpool City Region who provide a host of services and offers to the 1.6 million residents and businesses.
To kickstart the series of ‘Say hello to…’ we wanted to introduce the Learning Foundry who have continued to support the Be More project since its original inception. There is nobody better to introduce them than themselves!
The Learning Foundry are an Ofsted rated good, full-service training provider, passionate about helping people and businesses achieve their full potential. We pride ourselves on having the knowledge, and experience to help make talent shine, regardless of what stage people are at in their life or career.
We’re proud to work with people and employers across the North West, offering apprenticeships, traineeships and bespoke training programmes in an array of business areas. The Learning Foundry operates on the basis that everyone is different, and this is something to be embraced to make whatever that talent is, shine!
See what we do
- We help employers develop the next generation of talent for their business. We’re proud to offer bespoke talent solutions to help businesses attract, train and retain the best staff. Watch the video below to see what we can offer employers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb9NkjMwzNM
- Our programmes support employability, tackle skill gaps and reduce skill shortages. We’re passionate about supporting everyone into meaningful work with decent pay and narrowing employment gaps. See everything we do to help our learners: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpwXSz-z49U&t=2s
- Meet one of our learners, Jamie-Leigh. Like many of the young people who come to us, she felt unsure about what to do next. She took part in a traineeship with The Learning Foundry and went from feeling ‘stuck’ to a job she loves. Watch her story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjSOc5a3NTs
- Rory joined The Learning Foundry after realising college wasn’t for him. No matter who walks through our doors, we ensure every learner is given the best of what we can offer. Listen to Rory’s experience of The Learning Foundry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSIxEgZN14Y
See what we’re up to
- We put people in their dream jobs. We’ve partnered with Universally Speaking, a global video game company, to offer 100 people the opportunity to work as a game tester. Read more about this opportunity: https://www.thelearningfoundry.co.uk/news/tlf-100-games-tester-jobs-a-6075
- The Learning Foundry given highest rating in the Rate my Apprenticeship survey. Employers and learners rated us in the highest band for the service they’ve received, communication, assessments, possibilities for progression and facilities. Read about our scores here: https://www.thelearningfoundry.co.uk/news/rate-my-apprenticeship-survey-gives-the-learning-foundry-highest-rating-6008
- Since Tegan joined The Learning Foundry her confidence has soared. With only six months of her apprenticeship left, she is still learning something new every day. Check out her progress: https://www.thelearningfoundry.co.uk/news/im-learning-more-than-i-ever-did-in-college-tegans-story-5977