IOSH MANAGING SAFELY
Three-day course (24 Guided Learning Hours).
Managing Safely ®, the market-leading health and safety course for line managers, is tried, tested and trusted. Designed to provide all managers with the confidence and enthusiasm to apply knowledge to the workplace, this course is unlike any other. Whether you’re looking for face-to-face or e-learning, we can provide the flexibility you need with our huge network of approved training providers, who have been delivering Managing Safely ® for over 25 years, worldwide.
Our Managing Safely ® course will help you improve the safety awareness culture in your organisation, see your productivity increase and enhance your reputation within your supply chain by embedding safety and health across the whole organisation. So why not book your course place today?
Managing Safely covers…
– Assessing risks
– Controlling risks
– Understanding responsibilities – Understanding hazards
– Investigating incidents
– Measuring performance
What does the business get?
– Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for safety and health professionals, IOSH
– Flexibility – the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business
Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme
– Globally-recognised, respected and certificated training for your managers and supervisors
What results can I expect?
– Greater productivity, from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents
– Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
– Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
– Enhanced reputation within your supply chain
Who is Managing Safely for?
Managing Safely is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation worldwide. They won’t suddenly become safety experts – but they’ll get up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take, and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the safety and health issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, Managing Safely makes a powerful case for safety and health being an integral part of day-to-day management and business.
Delivered by Cosensa Learning & Development Ltd
This is part funded by the European Social Fund