IOSH WORKING SAFELY
Working Safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, that will boost business performance and staff motivation. How? Simply by showing how everyone can enhance their safety, health and wellbeing through everyday behaviours. This is a completely different approach to safety and health training: a high-impact programme designed to be fun and inclusive. No jargon, no legalese – just inspirational learning that’s enjoyable, stimulating and effective.
Who should attend ?
Anyone – and everyone – in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
Duration 1 Day
Why it works?
· Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide.
· Provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely.
· Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality controlled .
· Flexibility of delivery that suits your business.
· Internationally recognised and respected certification.
· Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme.
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Introducing working safely
Minimal disruption – the programme is delivered in just one day (including assessment).
Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents.
Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures.
Ensures delegates can define hazards and risks.
Ensures delegates can identify common hazards.
Improves overall safety performance.Delivered by Health & Safety Matters.
This is part funded by the European Social Fund