VIRTUAL WORK EXPERIENCE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
Morgan Sindall have an exciting offer for all 14-19 year old students. A full immersive learning virtual work experience during the February half term.
Morgan Sindall are looking for individuals who can work as part of a team to deliver a project brief to design, programme and cost a sustainable construction project.
- Team worker
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work from home
- Laptop or tablet with working mic
What does the week involve?
The work experience is delivered using Google Classrooms that meets all GDPR and Safeguarding requirements. You will work in virtual offices. There will be several meetings each day. You will work as part of a team and each of you will take a job role to deliver the project.
- Get a project brief
- Virtually meet job role experts
- Virtual Site Tour
- CV & Interview Techniques workshop
- On the Friday afternoon you will as a team present back your project
- This is a full week, 9.30am – 5pm (Mon – Fri)
To apply, please register via the following.
- Register as an Educator user: https://www.s4snextgen.org/Sign-Up/Schools
- Register as a Young Person user: https://www.s4snextgen.org/students/Take-Part
- Vacancy link: https://www.s4snextgen.org/Opportunities/View/id/1005
CLOSING DATE: 29th January 2021