CREATING CAREERS ON OUR DOORSTEP: ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
Creating Careers on our Doorstep – brought to you by Liverpool City Region Careers Hub and Liverpool City Region Combined Authority.
This free, work related learning programme is open to students across Liverpool City Region who are interested in learning about Allied Health Professions on their doorstep! Suitable for students aged 13-19 years.
- Log into your own personalised account and complete our 7 module programme on career paths in healthcare
- Watch webinars
- Take part in activities and complete quizzes
- Speak to NHS staff about jobs, volunteering andapprenticeships
- Certificate of completion
- Complete at a pace that suits you
- Enhance your applications for jobs, apprenticeships,and UCAS personal statements!
Programme date: 3rd July – 14th July
Application deadline: 23rd June
Questions: [email protected]