DO YOU WANT A CAREER THAT IMPACTS LIVES?
Would you like a career that makes an impact on lives?
Would you like to hear from individuals who already do this job?
Why not join North West Ambulance career chats?
What do you think when you think of the Northwest Ambulance Service? Your answer is probably blue lights and large yellow vehicles. However the service does so much more, such as:
- Serve over over 7 million a year over a 5,400 mile area covering Cumbria, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Cheshire and Glossop (Derbyshire)
- They receive around approximately 1.7 million emergency calls and respond to over 1 million emergency incidents each year.
- They make more than 1.3 million patient journeys every year (for those who require non-emergency transport to and from healthcare appointments).
- They deliver the NHS 111 service across the region for people who need medical help or advice, handling around 3.6 million calls every year.
- Employ around 7,074 staff in over 300 different roles.
- More than 1,000 people volunteer as community first responders, volunteer car drivers or patient and public panel members
- Have over 1,000 emergency and non-emergency vehicles operating across the North West.
- Have an annual budget of £473 million.
If you want to find out more come along to a careers live chat!
Join the live chats online on the following dates:
Thursday 6th July online 1:00 till 2:30 or 5:00 till 6:30
Thursday 26th July online 1:00 till 2:30 or 5:00 till 6:30
(Please note that the live chat link is only live on the website between the above times).