MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO A YOUNG PERSON’S LIFE AT MERSEY CARE
Children and Young People’s Mental Health Services are recruiting qualified nurses (mental health or learning disabilities), allied health professionals and clinical psychologists to a variety of roles.
- Salaries range from £28,407 to £57,349 (bands 5 to 8a)
- Bases at Warrington, St Helens, Knowsley or Halton, depending on your team
- Full time or part time
- Various shift patterns available: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, or 24/7, 365 days per year with our crisis response team.
You’ll be joining one of the most innovative and progressive NHS trusts in the country offering specialist inpatient and community services to support physical and mental health, learning disability, addiction and brain injury.
They support staff to do the best job they can and work alongside service users, their families and carers to design and develop future services together. You’ll be able to progress your career from day one with formal CPD opportunities to further develop your potential.
Closing date is Friday, 20 October 2023.
Applicants will be invited to attend a recruitment event on Wednesday, 25 October 2023 at the Totally Wicked Stadium, St Helens.
You’ll have the opportunity to talk to their teams, get a feel for who they are, find out what they can offer you at the Trust, and be interviewed at the event.
- Children and Young Persons Wellbeing Practitioner (CYWP) Band 5
- Education Mental Health Practitioner (EMHP) Band 5
- Mental Health Practitioner Band 5
- Senior Mental Health Practitioner Band 6
- Senior Nurse Practitioner Band 6
- ASD/LD Senior Practitioner Band 7
- Deputy Team Manager Band 6
- Clinical Psychologist Band 8a