POWER BI TRAINING
· Identify the data files to be used during the training.
· understand Power BI desktop settings.
· creating reports and dashboards.
· Examples of content that can be covered.
· Importing and transforming data in Power Query
· Importing Excel, text, and CSV files and combining files
· Enabling/disabling load and report refresh
· Resolving data import errors
· Data modeling, relationship types, and troubleshooting relationship issues
· Measures vs. calculated columns
· Creating a date table with DAX
· Creating additional and conditional columns
· Using the ROUNDUP and SUMX functions
· Creating quick measures and key measures tables
· The DAX – CALCULATE function
· Tables vs. matrix tables
Formatting visualizations and applying conditional formatting
Using column, line, and map charts
Gauge and card visualizations
Using slicers and filters and applying design elements
Creating a shared workspace in Power BI service
Building reports and dashboards
Pinning visualizations to the dashboard
Setting up scheduled refreshes