Apprentice Office Administrator
Shaun Marnell are looking to recruit an Apprentice Office Administrator to carry out general office duties.
The role involves greeting customers as they come into the building and answering telephone/face-to-face queries from customers. Creating jobs on the in-house system (EMACS)Processing renewals and new applications for specified councils.
Closing date: January 7, 2024
- Greet customers as they come into the building and answer telephone/face-to-face queries from customers
- Creating jobs on the in-house system (EMACS)
- Processing renewals and new applications for specified councils
- Taking payments and inputting details of such into Excel
- Creating bills of sale for sold vehicles
- File management
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, including:
- Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills maths
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills English
- End-Point Assessment
Delivery method to be confirmed.
- Possibility of a full-time position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
SMC was founded by Shaun Marnell in 1998 with the establishment of Sandridge Motor Company on the Wirral, it was from this venture that SMC began to emerge as a noteable hire and body repair centre, and the superior quality of services offered, quickly led to a significant base of satisfied customers. By 2000, SMC was firmly established as a body repair centre and it was at this point when we were approached by a private hire driver, who, unable to put a vehicle on the road himself, enquired about hiring a vehicle from SMC, happy to help, SMC assisted the driver and this initial partnership worked well paving the way for a fast growing portfolio of satisfied settle drivers.
WIRRAL METROPOLITAN COLLEGEApprenticeship standard:
Customer service practitioner (level 2)