Content Creator Apprenticeship
C I B LTD
Embark on a journey to unleash your creative potential as a Level 3 Content Creator Apprentice. CIB is looking to welcome an innovative candidate to join their collaborative team! As an apprentice, you will be an integral part of CIB and will learn/ grow in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Closing date: December 4, 2023
- Come up with new innovative ideas for TikTok reels, Instagram reels, animation, graphics, and photos
- Comply with client briefs, follow them to fulfill client requirements, and stick to the budget
- Contribute to the management of social media accounts, ensuring that content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Engage in regular training and mentorship to develop your content creation skills and knowledge
As a Level 3 Content Creator Apprentice, you will work on a marketing brief:
You will assist with the creation and distribution of creative content for various digital channels, such as social media platforms, podcasts, and blogs, that aim to boost audience engagement
Generally, your role will consist of conducting important market research and developing creative ideas, but the exciting part is that no two days are the same, as this can take shape through a range of mediums, from copywriting, to creating graphics, to editing videos.
- Course 1 – Planning and creating content strategies
- Course 2 – Short-form video content: tiktok & reels
- Course 3 – Video production & podcasting: adobe premiere pro
- Course 4 – Creating professional graphics: photoshop & canva
- Course 5 – Web content creation: seo techniques
- Course 6 – Effective email marketing: mailchimp
- Course 7 – Campaign performance & evaluating success
Your training will be delivered in blocks every 4-6 weeks, this will be in our online SMART classrooms. Upon completing the apprenticeship you will receive a Level 3 Content Creator qualification.
- This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualifications and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Content Creator
C I B LTD
Their knowledgeable team is passionate about every facet of construction marketing, with extensive experience of working with building product manufacturers, architects, contractors, consultants, trade bodies and distributors. Their full service offer means they give unbiased, honest advice with a true focus on doing what is best for the client – with a credibility that can only be derived from over three decades of construction marketing experience.
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITEDApprenticeship standard:
Content creator (level 3)