PUMP LOGIC LIMITED
We are looking for a self-motivated, ambitious individual to join a fast-paced team. The role will be office based initially but may become field based, exploring business development opportunities including cold calling, assisting in maintaining the existing customer base. Supporting the current Sales Team with back-office paperwork/quoting etc.
Closing date: March 31, 2024
Working for this growing and fast paced company, you will be offered a thorough grounding in all aspects of the business and every aspect of the sales process.
You will be full supported to grow and expand your knowledge.
Your role will include:
- Exploring and pursuing business development opportunities including cold calling
- Assisting in maintaining the existing customer base
- Supporting the current Sales Team with back-office paperwork/quoting etc.
- General office-based duties
- Pump selection and application
- Be an ambassador for the company and its values
- You will be undertaking the Sales Executive Level 4 Programme, this will be delivered to you by Mercuri International UK, Mercuri are Global Leaders is Sales and Leadership Training, and are a Business Improvement Consultancy
- The duration of the programme is approximately 18 months in duration
- Training is delivered through a series of themed workshops, live virtual learning (VILT), coaching through 1:1 session with your nominated coach who will support you for the duration of your journey, we support with directed online learning and face to face training when we are able
- The training and theory are designed to be relevant and appliable to your day-to-day role, it will challenge you and push to you achieve excellence in performance
- Pump Logic are a small but progressive company, they are growing and see the Sales Apprentice as being at the heart of their growth, their ethos is to share the success and reward that growth, they offer a personalised commission, the salary structure is competitive and will reflect your experience, ability and age
- When opportunities arise for progression, the company look towards internal promotion
PUMP LOGIC LIMITED
Pump Logic Limited is a forward-thinking engineering firm based in Liverpool specialising in the sales, service, repair and installation of all types/brands of pumps, motors and ventilation. As part of a larger group, Pump Logic is the UK arm of EFAFLU Pumps and Ventilation. All EFAFLU products for the UK market are imported through Pump Logic and distributed through our network of customers nationwide.
MERCURI INTERNATIONAL (UK) LIMITEDApprenticeship standard:
Sales executive (level 4)