The best place to discover your skills and career options in the Liverpool City Region
- ‘REALISE’ SKILLS BOOTCAMP TO KICK START NEW EARLY YEARS RECRUITSThe UK’s leading provider of early years apprenticeships has launched a Skills Bootcamp to help attract hundreds of new recruits to the sector and fast-track their training…
- Apprentice Customer Service AssistantApprentice Customer Service Assistant for a Logistics & Distribution company based in Liverpool....
- Apprentice Teaching Assistant (Level 3) Jigsaw Pupil Referral UnitThis role is to work with and supervise individuals and groups of pupils under the direction/supervi...
- INTRODUCING: OCCUPATIONAL MAPPINGLCR Be More are excited to share a new feature to the service in the shape of occupational mapping…
Apprenticeships are a great way to either start your career journey or for those seeking a new challenge as well as career progression. They are available at all levels, including degree.
Currently the number of available apprenticeship opportunities is:
The Liverpool City Region has 1000’s of employment opportunities across its 6 local authority areas (Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens & Wirral). These jobs represent most industries at all levels.
At present, the number of employment opportunities available is:
This is based upon the 1000’s of employment opportunities available throughout the Liverpool City Region, made up of various roles at levels that very from entry through to specialist.
The average salary for all of the roles currently available is:
LCR Job Opportunity LMI (Labour Market Information)
Throughout the Liverpool City Region there are 100’s of job opportunities available in all sectors and at all levels.
The LCR map below shows the number of employment opportunities within each of the 6 local authority areas that make up the Liverpool City Region.
Please select a job category from the drop down menu below and click on one of the areas of the city region map to see how many vacancies are available. You can then click on this to explore further.
Explore the IfATE occupational maps by selecting a route below:
HAVE YOU REGISTERED? IT’S QUICK AND IT’S FREE!
1. Register your FREE account today!
Why not register for your FREE Be More account today! Not only is it quick and easy but there are loads of FREE benefits to make it worth your while!
2. LCR Be More Member Benefits
Now you’ve registered for your FREE account you can benefit from extra features such as push notifications, vacancy reminders, customisable app icons, and much more!
3. LCR Be More wherever you are
No matter where you are, we’ve got you covered! Be More is available as an app now
from both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
The Liverpool City Region is made up of over 44,000 businesses which are grouped into Growth Sectors. Ranging from sole traders through to multinational organisations, these businesses have contributed over £32 billion to the local economy since 2014.
Businesses are grouped into the following Growth Sectors:
GameChangers is a new initiative that is paving the way for the next generation of video game creators.
Skills Bootcamps provide flexible hands-on training courses of up to 16 weeks, giving people the opportunity to build up sector-specific skills.
Keep up to date and learn more about your city region by watching the latest Liverpool City Region Combined Authority videos. You’ll be amazed at what’s happening near you, for you!